Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby tag

1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In the bathroom at work, supposed to be starting my shift
2-Who was with you? Just me, I usally dont let people in the bathroom with me, haha
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I got two pregnancy tests on the way to work as I was 4 days late and was dying of curiosity
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I had to read the directions on the pregnancy test about 5 times and it was very hard because I was shaking like crazy. So excited and so scared
5- Who was the first person you told? Wade, My husband
6- Did you plan to get pregnant? sort of...
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? didn't plan on it, but at 6 weeks I couldn't contain my excitement and had to tell
8-Was everybody happy for you? YES!
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No, I think we were too shocked
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes. I'm not a patient person and I like to plan.
11- What was the sex? ALL BOY
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? O my goodness yes. 5!
13- If yes, who? FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND CO-WORKERS!
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? um, yes
15- How much weight did you gain? about 45 lbs - yuck!
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? unfortunately no, still working on the baby goo
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? again, unfortunately yes. I have stretch mark prone skin - bummer
18- What did you crave the most? ICE! Still do. Drives my poor husband and co-workers crazy
19- Did you crave anything crazy? not really. Just couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? My hips. Boy did they hurt. And boy did I waddle!
21- Were you married at the time? YES
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes. Preterm labor at 26 weeks, short stay in the hospital, then 4 WEEKS of bed rest. So not fun.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home
24- Did your water break? No, Wade kept waiting for it to. I told him it probably wouldn't on it's own.
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Wade. And he talked on the phone to his best friend, Joel, the whole time as I was saying some choice words and gripping the door. Fun times.
26- Did you go early or late? Late! It was crazy. I didn't think I'd go late since I had gone into pre-term labor!!
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Wade and lots of hospital staff as it was in the OR - had to have a c-section.
28- How long were you in labor for? From start to finish - 8 hours
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? An epidural. After 3 tries it finally worked
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? c-section
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Absolute amazement and joy. It was awesome to hear my little man cry
32- How big was the baby(s)? 9 lbs 1 oz! I grow 'em big!
33- Did your Husband cry? I don't think so. I was a little (lot) drugged at the time. I do know he was a very proud/excited/surprised daddy though
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Jericho Wade Haskell
35- Does his name have any significant meaning? Jericho is after one of Wade's friends. Wade picked it out as he wanted a unique, but not crazy name. And of course his middle name is after his proud dad.
36- Did you have any visitors? Lots and lots of visitors! Boy are we loved!
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Just a low blood sugar, but he was fine
38- How old is your baby today? 8 weeks!
39- When is the next one(s) coming? WELL NOT FOR A WHILE! Momma is still in shock and Daddy says we have to adopt the next one! :)
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? Absolutely. I can't imagine life without him now!!

I tag Chelsey and whoever else wants to play :)

No comments: