Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jericho with my old mickey mouse ears! They are antiques!

Jericho sitting in his cubbies that his Daddy made for his closet!!

We have some great pictures of Jericho's birthday, but blogger won't let me upload them. So, I need to have Wade work some magic so I can post them. So, these are just some cute pictures that I found today. Jericho is such a happy, happy boy and is so much fun. He is always wanting to be chased and wrestled. Lately he has been saying "uh-oh" and loves to play any game where he can say that. He still ADORES his polar bear and absolutely lights up when he sees him. Tomorrow we are going to the doctor for his one year visit and I am anxious to see how much he weighs. Hopefully he will do ok with all the shots he needs! ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Too cute!! What a big boy! They grow up too fast.