Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Picture OD


Jericho LOVES to organize the cans out of the cupboard - excuse the poor picture quality, I think you get the idea. I just wish he would organize his toys as well



Jericho's self portrait. He is obsessed with the "camra" and loves to take "ictures"


One of his favorite spots

I like how Jericho is looking at Wade.....


Zach, Jericho and my mom in the background. Camped out on the apartment floor


One of his very messy faces he is usually sporting


A house full of all kinds of toys and he wants to play in the laundry basket....


I LOVE getting Jericho up in the morning to see how crazy his hair is.... It's quite the thing to behold!


He sure does like his "baffs" and he sure can make one very watery mess in the bathroom





Just wanted to post some pictures. Fun little memories :)

1 comment:

Jami Broadbent said...

Oh how I love this boy!!!