Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"THE PLAGUE"

So I've been super de duper sick. Just some bronchitis (I have lovingly called "the plague"), but it completely kicked my bum. I just want to give a shout out to my awesome husband and little Jericho for being soooo patient with me and for taking care of me. Jericho says, "ok buddy?" everytime I have a coughing fit. It's adorable.
Also, I have to thank my incredible co-workers. I am so fortunate to work with some incredible people who have been super good friends for many years. They are always there for me and I am so, so grateful for them. Lots of them jumped in and took over my shifts over the weekend and then they were calling and texting to check up on me. I feel so loved!

It's my 32nd birthday on friday!!! Holy toledo. I feel like a 12 year old in an old lady body :) But I am grateful for my 32 year old body and my wonderful family and friends. I am totally blessed.

No comments: