Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!

Whew! It's been raining for the past two days and although I love the rain, when you have a leaky roof, it's not so much fun! Hopefully in the next week or so we will be getting it fixed! Jake (our Alaskan Malamute) has been just laying on the grass in the rain! He looks hilarious out there, this huge dog with all this fur sopping wet! I think he likes it a lot better than the heat!
My wonderful momma has been staying with me since Sunday night. She came out to help around the house and with the yards. She has been so busy and has done so much. I feel bad that she has worked so hard and yet I am very grateful! She painted the baby's room and it is so cute! Then she refinished an old dresser that was given to me and you can't believe how great it turned out. I promise I'll post some pictures soon! Plus, she pulled a gazillion weeds and cleaned up my yard a ton! Oh man, mom's are great! So, thanks mom! You're the best!

No comments: