Monday, August 25, 2008

30 weeks and 3 days

We've made it to 30 weeks and 3 days! I saw the doctor today and even though I begged, pleaded and gave him my best puppy dog eyes, he won't let me go back to work for another TWO WEEKS!! I tried my best, but he said he wouldn't budge! He said he wanted to get me to 32 weeks for sure and doesn't want to risk me going into labor too soon. So, lucky lucky me! I get two more weeks of bed rest. Hopefully it's only two more weeks! For every day we keep this fella in though, it's 3 less days in a NICU. I guess that puts things in a little bit more of a perspective for me. I just feel bad because Wade is working so hard and we are both stressed about the financial strain. He is being so patient with me and after working from 7 am until 10 or ll at night he comes home and takes such good care of me. And, I got a letter from my insurance company today that said they declined to pay for my hospital visit. They said that they thought it could have been taken care of on an outpatient basis. I really am lucky huh? I keep telling myself that it's ok and that things will work out. It's just a little hard to believe it right now :)



7 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

sorry about your prolonged bed rest. best rest always sounds fun until your the one that actually has to be on it! but it's like you said the most important thing is that the baby stays in there for as long as possible. Congrats on making it to 30 weeks. You look so cute and pregnant now!

Shawna said...

That sucks about not working but its the best thing for the both of you. Keep praying and Heavenly Father will see you throuhg. I cant get over how stinkin cute your belly is

Monica said...

I am so glad things are going well for you and your baby. Good luck throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

You are way cute preggers!! :)

Amy said...

Oh Brynnie, that is SO crazy to me! It just seems surreal because we're far away, I think. I hope you're feeling alright and that the DVD brightened up your bedrest!

Ivy Lou said...

Brynn, take care of yourself & that babe! We want you all to be healthy, including your hubby! I think it's tough on them, too.

Vanessa said...

Hi Brynn! I was so glad to hear from you! You look so cute pregnant! You are almost there, GIRL. K for some reason it won't let me publish your comment! So please try again...I too would love to keep in touch. It looks like you are doing well and I'm sure you are excited your sweet little one to come :)

Believe me you will be glad you got to rest ha ha!

Vanessa said...

k so I got it too work! YEA!