Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm so lucky!

I just have to say that I am so grateful for my wonderful friends. I don't know how I ever lucked out to have such amazing people in my life - I don't deserve them that's for sure!
My good friends Michelle and Kelly came over Tuesday night and they brought Wade and I some yummy Cafe Rio for dinner and we had a great visit. We all used to work together at Timpanogos ER. They are both Nurse Practitioners now and I'm totally jealous of how smart and successful they are! We decided about a year ago to get together every month to have dinner or lunch to make sure we stay in touch and we've done pretty good! Michelle even has the cutest baby boy, Crew, now and he get to come along for girls night out! It's great! Pretty soon we'll have Jericho along for the ride too. Lucky boys! These girls are pretty fantastic and I am truly grateful for them. They have been such incredibe examples to me and have always been there no matter what.
Then yesterday my little lifesaver, Noelle, came and took me to lunch! Of course she arrives with presents/treats in hand and never fails in spoiling me to death. I love hanging out with her. I have to say that she is truly one of the most awesome people I've ever known. I love working with her and I'm so glad she is friends with such a dork like me!
Plus, I can't even begin to list all the people who have called, text, emailed, and stopped by to check on me. Marcia, Becky, Linda, Shay, Kris, and Denise. I'm so blessed! Then of course there's my totally amazing sister, Nikki, who never fails in being there for me at any second. I know I can call and she will talk to me forever about nothing, or let me cry or whatever. Plus she is always doing things for me and spoiling me too. I truly lucked out in the sister department, cuz there isn't anyone any better! And my cute mom and dad have been so great to come out and help around the house and in the yard and have done so much for us. Wade's grandparents have been over for quite a few visits and they always bring some food for us. I love you all so much and I just can't begin to express how grateful/thankful I am. Someday I promise that I will make it up to everyone. I don't know how, but I will!

3 comments:

Shay said...

I love you Brynn!!! and miss you SO much. I hope you are doing well.

Karletta said...

Hey Brynn,
It's your long lost friend Karletta! I'm so happy to find out that you are having a baby! It's funny because I just had a baby boy on August 23rd. I'm terrible at keeping in touch, but I have had you in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that you are doing well and that you will have the healthy baby boy soon! Hope to hear from you soon!
Love, Karletta

Anonymous said...

Bertle turtle, you made me cry allready today! That is so nice of you- guess what? Everyone is nice to you because we all love you so much and you treat everyone like GOLD! that is one lucky baby...sis