Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Riverwoods Urgent Care Baby Shower!











My wonderful friends at the Urgent Care had a baby shower for me today and it was so great! As always I was spoiled rotten and our little Jericho has some great toys, clothes and an adorable high chair now! The cake was super cute with a dump truck on top and the decorations were adorable. I really miss everyone there since I am no longer working my "Happy Thursdays" and I am so grateful for my very special friends who have been a huge part of my life the past 5 years! Thanks again to everyone! I love you all!

6 comments:

Wade The Rascal said...

Looking pretty as always hun. Also, I'm pretty excited about the Tonka toys so, thanks to whoever got me---I mean Jericho---those.

Vanessa said...

WOW!! People love you! SO CUTE!! I bet you got some great stuff! So Fun! How much longer?

Shay said...

Brynn...You are SO stinkin cute! I am glad you enjoyed the shower. It was so nice to see you.

Ivy Lou said...

Brynn,

It looks like you guy had a good time and you must have some great friends there!

M Occasionally B said...

I just looked at your counter thingy on your page and you only have a month and a week left! I am so excited for you! P.S. the cake at your shower was super cute!

Anonymous said...

Brynn- i am so glad you have such good friends...love, sis