Monday, April 6, 2009

5 months





Jericho is 5 months old! I can't believe how fast time is going by. He is so adorable and I can't believe how much you can absolutely adore and love someone! Every morning when I go to get him out of his crib he gives me the biggest grins and oh, it makes my heart melt! He is rolling over, but only onto his tummy. He has rolled from his tummy to his back once, only I didn't see it. Most of the time he rolls over, plays for about 20 seconds and then he starts fussing for one of us to come roll him back over. His poor arms and legs are just flailing in the air and we keep telling him, "You can't fly mister!" He loves to put everything in his mouth and drools constantly! At one point I thought he was getting a tooth, but then it disappeared? Is that even possible? Who knows, I might just be loosin it. He laughs and talks a lot! He loves to hear his voice and really practices every range of his voice. We laugh at his high voice because he goes so high, he looses his voice for a second. He thinks he is super big and that he needs to stand a lot. Wade will stand him at the couch and he will hold onto it. And he has discovered his toes and feet. He loves to grab at them and to try and eat his toes. So, that means he has started to pull at his socks. I guess I will be looking for lost socks a lot more often now!
And of course, I love that he is a good sleeper. He still wants to go to bed right at 9 and then sleeps all night. It's so nice. And he is a wonderful little napper too - which helps mommy out a ton!
These pictures are of course from the wonderful daddy photographer!!

P.S. The mark on Jericho's right leg is a birth mark. Everyone asks :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

He is such a cutie! I still need to come visit sometime and meet him. I can't believe he is already 5 months!

Jen said...

What a beautiful handsome little man you have! Jericho is getting SO big! They grow up so quickly