Monday, March 30, 2009

Better late then never, right?





Ok, so here are some pictures we were finally able to download from our old camera. Yeah!
And yes, you are seeing a cat in the baby bjorn! These are things Wade and I do after Jericho goes to bed. Now that he goes right to sleep at 9 pm, we don't know what to do with ourselves and I guess we are easily entertained. So, poor Frank was put in the baby bjorn after I made the comment that Wade should just put Frank in it and take a stroll to Wal-Mart. Frank is a pretty laid back cat as you can see and didn't mind it to much, although after about 5 minutes we started to get a low growl from him and Wade thought it was best to let him out. (Don't worry, I cleaned the bjorn afterwards).
Then the next pictures are of Jericho's blessing day back in February. Of course, he was a little upset and wasn't going to cooperate for pictures. That's ok I guess. He's still adorable. And my mom took him as soon as we got home from the blessing to feed and rock him. She wouldn't let anyone else touch him because she was just sure he was traumatized from having all those "scarey men starring at him during the blessing". Oh dear. I guess that's what Grandma's are for. And we sure do love her! Jericho is lucky to have such a good grandma to love and spoil him!

No comments: