Sunday, March 22, 2009

CEREAL AND CUTENESS






Wade has been practicing a lot with his new camera and I love it. Jericho has changed so much and I am grateful for some documentation of this fun time. He is 4 1/2 months and has started eating cereal and green beans. So far, he loves them. Of course we are just practicing for now, but he seems to enjoy the taste. He still sleeps through the night. By 9pm he is ready for bed and if we aren't at home, he gets a little fussy cuz he wants his bed. Then he doesn't wake up until 6 or 7am, has a bottle and goes right back to bed until 8 or 9. Today he didn't wake up until 830 the first time. Wade and I were both a little surprised and I was very grateful since I had worked all night. Those couple of hours can work miracles! He is rolling over onto his tummy, but hasn't mastered rolling back. So, sometimes we do have to go and turn him over in his crib when he turns over and decides it wasn't what he wanted. We do find him happily sucking his thumb sound asleep on his tummy at times though. He has the best little laugh and I am always working very hard to hear it! He really makes me work for it.
Wade is staying busy doing side jobs even though his boss is a little slow with work. We are grateful for family and friends and their word of mouth on Wade's great workmanship. He has done some custom things for several people and they have all been very happy. So... if anyone needs any finish work I know the perfect man for the job!!
I am still working my nights full time and it has been super busy. Even though the economy is slow, there will always be sick people . So, as long as I behave myself (it's hard sometimes) I should be pretty secure in my job and boy am I grateful. We are definately counting our blessings!
I will be going to Vernal on Thursday for a special event. My brother, Travis and his wife Amy will be finalizing their adoption! Jeremy will officially be a member of our family (although I haven't thought otherwise since he was born) and they will be sealed in the Vernal Temple. So, there will be much celebrating and we are very happy for them.
Whew. I got a little long winded, sorry about that. I guess I need to learn to shorten it a bit. Kudos to you if you actually read all of this!!!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

He is such a little cutie! He is getting so big. I love the first picture where he is smiling. How fun. And how lucky for you that he is sleeping through the night!

I totally understand feeling blessed with a pretty secure job. I think the slow economy has made my job busier because there are more people willing to take greater chances with theft, burglary, etc. It's nice though to know that I'm secure for awhile!

Burg Family said...

I can't believe he is that big and already starting to eat cereal. He seems like such a good baby and it is great to read about all the changes and skills he is learning!

Shawna said...

Wow those are great pictures. I love them. He is getting so big. I miss you guys and hope to see you the next journey we take up north

Anonymous said...

i love those pictures Brynn, he is changing so fast!

M Occasionally B said...

he is getting so cute and big! isn't it so much fun?!?

Mike & Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Hope your Birthday is the best ever!