Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Sunshine ;)





Don't you just LOVE all this sunshine?!! It's wonderful! And I love these pictures. After church on Sunday we went for a drive to Eureka and Wade did some practicing with his photography skills! When we got home Chelsey and little Haize came over so we took advantage of the opportunity and finally got a picture of them together. They've both gotten so big and changed so much since we last took their pictures! Personally, I think they are quite handsome!

2 comments:

April said...

Cute pictures! Wade does a good job. I love the last one of you and Jericho

The Adcocks said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one of the two little guys together. Jerico looks like the joker of the two and then I can't decide if that other baby is really concerned, or just very serious. And yes, this sunshine is wonderful. Nothing like a little sunshine and dirt therapy to make you feel good about things.