Monday, June 8, 2009

7 months!

My gorgeous baby boy. Look at those eyes!

So cute. I can't believe how much he has changed

Can you believe how big that belly is???!!! Only 7 months ago, this was me. Crazy!


So I guess I'm feeling all sentimental. Jericho is 7 months old now and I just can't believe it. Wade has been working on our pictures and getting them switched over to an external hard drive. As he was working on them, I saw some of the pictures of Jericho's birthday. It's so weird to think that only 7 months ago he was born. I was amazed at how different he looks now and that I really didn't remember all that time in the hospital. I guess the drugs, lack of sleep, and the new responsibility of being a parent was a little overwhelming for me. It makes me sad to think that I can't remember the little details though. I can't even remember them handing him to me for the first time. That's so sad! But, through the fog, I do remember some things. He was such a good little baby. Loved to eat and had no problems whatsoever. What a blessing! I remember holding him the entire time we were in the hospital. He rarely made it to the bassinet. I would hold him all night long and just stare at him. I was amazed to think that I had carried him inside of me and that after 9 months, he was here!
Now, he is our busy little beaver and the cutest guy ever! He loves to roll all over the place and is getting better at getting his knees under him. Today he has been practicing getting his knees under him and then rocking back and forth. So adorable. I swear he changes every day and learns so much. He is such a happy guy and loves to just grin and babble all the time. Lately he has been grunting/growling a lot. His face goes bright red and it is absolutely hilarious! Wade and I pretty much just sit around and let Jericho entertain us. He is so wonderful and we are so grateful to have him. I just wish time would slow down a bit. I want him to stay my little boy!

2 comments:

The Hone's said...

I cannot believe our littly babies are not so little anymore. Haize can now roll from his belly to his back. Improvements. He is still lazy but he's getting there. Haha. He fell asleep in his jumparoo today it was so cute.

The Adcocks said...

He is a solid, beautiful baby. You are doing a fabulous job!! I was amazed how happy and smiley he was when he came to visit...and so close to bed time too! What a sweet boy. (And I don't mean that in a 'he has a sweet spirit' kind of way, he is quite handsome)