Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

The Broadbents and us out in front of our house doing some fireworks

Jericho wondering what in the world we are doing...

He LOVES to swing!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations! I had to work all weekend, but I decided to invite the Broadbents over on Friday night for a little "pre-4th" dinner and fireworks display. Earlier in the day, I went to a get together with all of my dad's sisters at a park in Orem. Most of my cousins who I haven't seen since I was little were there. It was fun to see everyone and Jericho had a great time on the swings as you can see. Then later we had our sloppy joe dinner with the Broadbent family and we did some awesome Wal-mart special fireworks. Jericho watched in amazement and wasn't scared at all. I'm just glad that the Broadbents will always accept my last minute invitations and that they will hang out with us nerds :)

No comments: