Monday, July 6, 2009

8 months old!




Can you believe that my Jericho is already 8 months old?! So crazy! He is the funnest, happiest, best baby ever. He loves to play, play, play and is always smiling. Yesterday we went and got him a pool to play in after weeks of talking about it. Wade immediately blew it up and filled it with a little water and he and Jericho went for a dip. After a little shock of the cold water, he loved it. (Daddy loved it too..) Although we probably over did it in the sun that day, I'm sure it will be a great time for us this summer and he will enjoy the pool quite a bit.
He is trying his hardest to crawl. He is sooo close. Rocking back and forth on his knees and can get one arm moving and then he crashes. I'm sure any day he will be off like a flash. Otherwise, he rolls and scoots everywhere he wants to go and can get pretty much anywhere by himself. He is like a monkey and uses his feet to hold his bottle and toys more than his hands. Pretty hilarious to watch. Jericho loves his daddy. His face lights up when Wade gets home from work and walks through the door. It's so cute to watch. I can't believe how much I adore and love him and how happy he makes me. Even though I work nights and am up for most of the day with him, I am happy to be up and going. He makes me smile and he is so much fun to have around. But please baby Jericho, stay little!!!

No comments: