Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is coming!



I can't blog without a picture - so here is my handsome Jericho! This is from a few months ago, but it's still cute.

I am so happy it is getting warmer! It is an absolutely beautiful day today and the sunshine makes me so happy! I went to the dentist this morning, and it was ok. Just a cleaning, but it still makes me wanna puke. I thought it might not be such a good day if it started out with the dentist, but it's been super. Jericho and I did some errands and enjoyed the sunshine.

I went for a good run yesterday and then Jericho, Wade and I walked to the park. It was great fun. Jericho loves the swings, has to try each one. And is getting better at climbing everything and going down the slides. This summer will be lots of fun with him.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and nice weather! Lets cross our fingers that this isn't a tease!

And...my awesomely talented and super fab friend, Jami, is doing senior pictures! Everyone should check her out. She does some amazing stuff! Here is a link to her blog with the special!

http://www.jbroadbentphotoblog.com/2011/03/font-face-font-family-times-new-romanp.html

:)Brynn

No comments: