Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jericho updates






Jericho is a hoot. He is a busy boy and is super happy. Still loves his "po bo" as you can see and loves his movies. He will sit pretty quietly for a long time watching them and nothing can break his concentration! He loves Toy Story, Thomas the Train, Shrek, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch, Bambi, Little Rascals and Hook. Jericho still sucks his thumb....I don't know how to get him to stop. It's been his self sooth go to and it's helped him be a super good sleeper.

He can say lots of words and says 2-3 word sentences. But, he still does his crazy jabber/jibberish a lot. He can really get going.

When he wants his sippy cup filled up he says "qwinkawup" - loosly translated means fill my drink up. He loves to go for rides in his daddy's van because he can see really good out the window. He gets a little frustrated in the car sometimes, because he can't see as well. He loves books, and for Easter he got his first bike - a trike. He seems to really like it, and I'm sure he will catch on about the whole peddling idea.

He also got some "big boy underwear" for Easter and a little potty. Now, comes the hard part. Mom has to decide when she actually wants to start potty training. Uggh! I'm not looking forward to it at all.

He loves his grandmas and grandpas and says "gamma, gampa" and he really loves his cousins and his Aunt Chelsey and my sister Nikki, "iki".

He hates it when I sing. If I even try to start, he says "no, no, no, no, no!" I try to get a line in of "You are my sunshine" and he gets really mad.

I am so grateful for him and I can't really imagine my life without him. He makes everyday a lot of fun as well as a big challenge :) I love you Mr. Jericho, my little stink bug.


1 comment:

The Hone's said...

Awe. I feel special. :) I love you too Jericho. The boys are getting so funny these days. Haize cracks me up everyday.