Friday, May 15, 2009

Relay for Life Yard Sale!!

Yard Sale tomorrow - Saturday, May 16th - at my house in Payson. Starts at 8 am! It's a fundraiser for my Team, Got Hope?, for the South Utah County Relay for Life. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society and local individuals affected by cancer. We have TONS of stuff!! I have so many good friends bring loads of great stuff and I am super grateful. We have furniture, baby clothes, strollers, car seats, jumperoo's, golf clubs, light fixtures, doll strollers, doll blankets, toys, exercise equipment, lot of clothes, and tons and tons of decorations, bedding, and pillows. I think everyone knows I live right across the street from Wal-mart. So please, super please tell your friends and stop on by! It will be a great time for a wonderful cause!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

This is such a great thing! I am going to try to stop by, but I'm not positive if I'll have time. I've been spending pretty much everyday at the hospital with my dad (and mom as emotional support). My mom has some things she's got to get done tomorrow so I'll be at the hospital part of the day, but I'll try my hardest to make it down.

Thanks for everything! We got the flowers you sent today. I had to run to my parents house to let their dog out, so I grabbed the flowers and took them to the hospital and my dad was so happy. He loves that you thought of him. You really are one of his very favorites! You're great! :D