Saturday, May 9, 2009

We will miss you Dylan!


I just wanted to write and say how proud I am of Wade. He has had an incredibly hard week and has come through shining. A good friend of his passed away early Wednesday morning and along side this friend's Dad and the rest of his co-workers they built Dylan's casket. Wade took pictures of the entire process, which included many of Dylan's dad, Travis, lovingly working on Dylan's last resting place. Wow. What an incredible tribute to Dylan's life. I am so sorry for the entire Thomas family, for the RJ Lewis crew and for Dylan's many friends. He was deeply loved and adored. Today is his funeral and Wade has already left the house to go take pictures of Dylan in his casket before the graveside service. I cannot imagine how hard that will be for him and yet he is so happy and willing to do this for Travis. I am so proud and grateful to call Wade my husband. He is a wonderful, thoughtful, kind and genuine man. I love you Wade.

1 comment:

Wade The Rascal said...

Thanks Hun. I love you too.