Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TWO years old!




Two years ago today I started having horrible, awful contractions. My baby boy who I had gone into pre-term labor with at 23 weeks, stayed on bedrest for weeks with, and ended up going 4 days past my due date with was finally deciding to make his arrival into the world. But, Jericho style - we couldn't do it the easy way. At 12:20 AM on November 4, 2008, my baby boy came into the world by emergency C-section. All NINE POUNDS ONE OUNCE!!! Oh what a chubby, cuddly baby he was.

I can hardly believe it's been two years! What an absolute joy he is in our lives. I really don't know what we did before he came along. He makes everyday so special. I love to see his adorable, dimpled smile in the morning. I love to hear him laugh and to tell me things all day long. He is my buddy and I am so very grateful for him.

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!! I love you more than anything!!

1 comment:

The Adcocks said...

What a beautiful boy. It has been fun to hear you reminisce and see pictures. Congrats on making it two years!! =)0