Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We are moving....AGAIN!


Moving/packing/cleaning.....it all freakn' sucks!!!!



Jericho's buzz collection.....this is after I made a DI pile :)



We are moving...........AGAIN! It's a good thing, it will be for the better, and I'm very grateful. But, I am oh so sick of packing, moving, cleaning, jumping over boxes, rearranging piles, not knowing where stuff is, not knowing where to put things, and the just plain stress of it all!


I have LOVED our apartment and it is bittersweet to be leaving. It is a great place, but oh too noisy for me and my goofy schedule. It has also messed up Jericho's napping schedule and that throws me completely off since my WHOLE WORLD revolves around Jericho's sleeping habits. We are moving to Wade's Dad's home, (Wade's childhood home) until summertime. Wade's dad got re-married and has moved to Logan for the next few months. It will be nice to have a quiet house with a garage and lots of space. I've just got to figure out where to put all of our junk in the meantime.


Wade started school this week and is feeling the stress. I feel bad for him, but know he will do a super job. Hopefully we can get all settled in the next few days and things will go a little smoother for all of us. There is always something to keep life exciting isn't there? :)




2 comments:

The Adcocks said...

I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Jen said...

Hopefully this move will stick! I HATE moving! I was looking at your anniversary ticker and couldn't believe you've been married for 5 years already. time just flies! love ya